- Understand best practices of posture, voice pitch, and speaking aesthetics.
- Adapt presentations based on situational, demographics and psychological audience analysis.
- Prepare and deliver a clear, fluent, informative, and persuasive presentation.
- Explore a variety of delivery styles and be able to evaluate and select the most appropriate for the speaker and the occasion.
- Build strategies and skills to manage communication anxiety.
- AND MORE!
- Welcome- Meet Your Lead Instructor
- Meet Your Co-Instructor
- Say Yes to Speaking
- The 4 Must-Knows to Presenting and Speaking
- The Three Platforms For Public Speaking
- Understanding Your Audience Beforehand
- Pinpointing Your Purpose
- Defining Your Purpose and Why as a Speaker
- Getting Clear: What, Why, and How?
- Outlining and Preparing Your Message Module
- Your Speaker Persona Module
- Storytelling and Captivating Your Audience Module
- Putting it All Together
- Engaging Your Audience Through Diversity
- Getting Feedback Before Taking the Stage
- Showing Up and Presenting Your Best Self
- How to Project Confidence Externally
- Making the Mindset Shift
- Power Poses for Speaking Confidently
- Playing to Your Environment
- Know Your Environment Cheat Sheet
- Start Strong and End Rememberable
- Congratulations! Here is Your Free Bonus
- FREE COACHING
Nada has been featured on hundreds of podcasts and radio shows and has also been a motivational and educational speaker on platforms such as TEDx Talks, The Female Quotient, The California Human Resources Conference, The World In Leadership Diversity Conference, The Wonder Women Tech, The Human Gathering, and more. Most recently, she can be seen on Amazon Prime TV and Bloomberg as one of the only female co-hosts of the Office Hours, a talk show which interviews celebrities, athletes, and world-renowned entrepreneurs.