The most effective leaders understand that, in the words of psychologist, Chris Peterson, “Other people matter.” Positive leadership markedly increases employee engagement, alleviates friction in high-pressure situations and times of transition, and produces dramatic results. Leaders who have the skill to develop high-impact relationships and a culture of collaboration drive positive change and innovation, delivering value to customers and radically improving your organization’s bottom line.
In this training, participants discover their leadership strengths and learn new strategies and techniques for becoming transformational leaders who can engage employees, inspire people, and build a culture defined by collaboration and commitment.
Seats are limited so walk-ins will not be accepted.
FREE OPTIONAL BONUS:
2 - 1 to 1 coaching sessions with one of Rise Up For You's experienced Leadership coaches. Sessions will take place before and after the training, and will include Pre/Post assessments. These be 45 minutes each.
- Learn about positive leadership and the best practices go implement.
- Discover how to engage in high-quality connections, respectful engagement, and develop high-impact relationships.
- Learn how to lead through H.E.A.R.T
- Develop strategies to enhance employee engagement and create a culture of collaboration and commitment.
- Build an action plan to create, influence, and foster organizational change.
- Collaborate on a number of interactive activities with your team, developing a team bond while applying the principles of EQ.
- Discover strategies and tools to influence, impact, and lead others within a professional and workspace environment.
- Learn how to manage and modify emotional behaviors that impact work relationships.
- Learn the benefits of empathy and how it promotes teamwork and positive communication.
- Improve your team's performance-boosting results, profits, and the company culture.
THE TRAINING AGENDA
Transformational Leadership- What Kind of Leader Are You?
Before we begin...