Are you constantly doubting yourself and getting in your own way? Are the expectations and standards given to you by society via social media, school, or family stopping you from being yourself? Does all that outside noise keep getting louder and louder, limiting your overall potential? If so, you’re not alone!
Young men and women around the world have expressed their frustrations and struggles as they grow up in today's society. They have a hard time slowing down and asking themselves - "Who am I?" "What do I really want, and how am I going to get there?" With years of teaching young adults around the world on confidence and emotional intelligence, the Rise Up For You Team has recognized the top challenges among youth and how to empower them to be successful and confident.
Here's what you'll learn when you work with us! How to:
- Overcome your self-doubt, create self-awareness, and tap into your full potential.
- Control and eliminate negative self-talk that prevents you from becoming your best.
- Trust your intuition and create a practical action plan to get where you want to go.
- Become more self-accepting, stop second-guessing, and gain clarity in your next steps.
- Develop thriving relationships with a community of people who support and uplift you.
- Build your EQ (Emotional Intelligence).
- Create the confidence, clarity, and community needed to build a life of happiness and future success.