“Rise Up For You is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 9 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit .”
The most successful individuals are the ones who adapt their communication around the key elements of Emotional Intelligence (EI). Many experts contend that EI is more important than the Intelligent Quotient (IQ) and actually accounts for 80% of professional success. According to Daniel Goleman, one of the world’s leading researchers in the field, Emotional Intelligence helps build and maintain healthy personal and professional relationships. Workspaces and companies across the nation have now identified EI as a defining factor in an employee's success.
That’s why organizations around the world are incorporating the idea of Emotional Intelligence into their organizational culture and strategic outlook. According to David L. Van Rooy Ph.d, the Senior Director, Global Leader Development of Walmart, and author of Trajectory: 7 Career Strategies to Take You From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be, “A correlation between EI and improved performance, and the validity of EI has held constant across the different performance domains, from the workplace to academics.”
The quality and success of our relationships, both personal and professional, are anchored in the four quadrants of Emotional Intelligence. In this 6-module course, you will learn key strategies to build: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Intelligence, and Relationship Management.
Upon completing this course you will be able to the following and more:
- Recognize the importance of Emotional Intelligence in both personal and professional applications, utilizing actual science-based research and data.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the four quadrants: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Relationship Management.
- Receive practical tools and exercises to develop growth in each quadrant.
- Assess your current strengths and areas of growth through multiple assessments.
- Discover strategies and tools to influence, impact, and lead others within a professional and workspace environment.
- Learn how to manage and modify emotional behaviors that impact personal and professional relationships.
- Understand the benefits of empathy and how it promotes positive communication.
- Build upon your ability to mentor, coach, and positively lead team members and other individuals.
- And more!
- Welcome to Emotional Intelligence
- A Message From Your Instructor
- Before we begin...What's Your EI Today?
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- 360* Viewpoint- The 6 Pillars Assessment
- Accurate Self-Assessment and Confidence- The First Step to Success
- Making the Shift
- Confidence Check Point
- Getting Into the C.O.R.E
- Building and Breaking Habits for Success
- Beyond the Basic Expression
- Understanding Triggers- A Close Up View
- Emotional Intelligence Assessment #1- Rate Yourself
- Analyzing the Results
- The Basics of the Brain
- The Key Ingredient to High Quality Connections
- Social and Organizational Awareness Guide
- Empathy by Brene Brown
- Active Listening and Empathic Communication
- Effective Communication and Conflict- Different Generations, Communication Methods, and more
- What's Your Style?
- How to Impact, Influence, and Lead Others
- Relationship Management.pdf
- Transformative Leadership: Workplace and Community Impact
- Final Session- Congratulations!
- EQ Practice Workbook
- Before you go...
- What's Next?
- The Coaching Essentials
- EQ- Recap: Live and in Action
- Confidence Boosters
Founder of Rise Up For You, Master Instructor
Nada Lena is the founder and CEO of Rise Up For You, a company that fosters personal and professional growth amongst individuals and companies. She is an Executive Leadership and Career Confidence Coach, Post-Secondary Educator, and Motivational Speaker.
With over 10 years experience as a college professor and former top executive for an education corporation, Nada understands the importance of fusing education, empowerment, and leadership together as she works with her clients and speaks to audiences worldwide. She has toured the world as a singer, has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership, and has coached and mentored close to 50,000 individuals around the world on self-empowerment, confidence, career strategy, and leadership.
Along with being featured on over 50 podcasts and radio shows, Nada has also been a keynote speaker at numerous events like the Women's Health Expo in Pasadena, The Young Professional Networking Event in Canada, The Lead the Way Educators Conference in Michigan, and The Human Gathering in Malibu.
She most recently had the opportunity to share her expertise at Google's largest conference of the year Cloud Next ‘19, where she worked with tech industry participants and C-Suite executives on Career Confidence, Leadership, and Career Strategy. She was awarded the Chief's Award from the Orange County Sheriff's Department for her work in 2018 and is a two-time finalist for The Emerging Woman-Owned Business Award from Connected Women of Influence. In addition to appearing at the Google Cloud Next ‘19 conference, her company, Rise Up For You has been featured on CBS, Face The Truth with Vivica A. Fox, and Lebanon’s National Prime News Channel, LBC News.
Nada believes that in order to create change in our communities, companies, and households, we must first create change within ourselves.