Pre-enrollment now open for January 1st, 2020
The most successful individuals are the ones who adapt their communication around the key elements of Emotional Intelligence (EI). Many experts contend that EI is more important than the Intelligent Quotient (IQ) and actually accounts for 80% of professional success. According to Daniel Goleman, one of the world’s leading researchers in the field, Emotional Intelligence helps build and maintain healthy personal and professional relationships. Workspaces and companies across the nation have now identified EI as a defining factor in an employee's success.
That’s why organizations around the world are incorporating the idea of Emotional Intelligence into their organizational culture and strategic outlook. According to David L. Van Rooy Ph.d, the Senior Director, Global Leader Development of Walmart, and author of Trajectory: 7 Career Strategies to Take You From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be, “A correlation between EI and improved performance, and the validity of EI has held constant across the different performance domains, from the workplace to academics.”
The quality and success of our relationships, both personal and professional, are anchored in the four quadrants of Emotional Intelligence. In this 6-module course, you will learn key strategies to build: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Intelligence, and Relationship Management.
Upon completing this course you will be able to the following and more:
- Recognize the importance of Emotional Intelligence in both personal and professional applications, utilizing actual science-based research and data.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the four quadrants: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Relationship Management.
- Receive practical tools and exercises to develop growth in each quadrant.
- Discover strategies and tools to influence, impact, and lead others within a professional and workspace environment.
- Learn how to manage and modify emotional behaviors that impact personal and professional relationships.
- Understand the benefits of empathy and how it promotes positive communication.
- Welcome to the Course
- A message from your instructor FREE PREVIEW
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Why Your Success Depends on It
- Before we begin...What's Your EI Today? FREE PREVIEW
- Who Am I? A Reflective Approach
- Individual Growth Equals Relationship Growth
- Developing Confidence
- Self-Awareness in Action
- Navigating the Space Between Thought and Reaction
- Building Habits for Success
- Mastering Your Will
- Self- Management in Action
- The Key Ingredient to High Quality Connections
- Building Thriving Relationships
- How to Exercise Empathetic Conversations
- Social Intelligence in Action
- The Leader in You
- Staying Ahead
- How to Impact, Influence, and Lead
- Relationship Management in Action
- Presentation Skills for Leaders
- Congrats! Here's what's next...
- More Resources
- Top Tips Leadership FREE PREVIEW
- Career and Confidence Tips
- Before you go...
Founder of Rise Up For You, Master Instructor
Nada Lena is the founder and CEO of Rise Up For You, a company that fosters personal and professional growth amongst individuals and companies. She is an Executive Leadership and Career Confidence Coach, Post-Secondary Educator, and Motivational Speaker.
With over 10 years experience as a college professor and former top executive for an education corporation, Nada understands the importance of fusing education, empowerment, and leadership together as she works with her clients and speaks to audiences worldwide. She has toured the world as a singer, has a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership, and has coached and mentored close to 50,000 individuals around the world on self-empowerment, confidence, career strategy, and leadership.
Along with being featured on over 50 podcasts and radio shows, Nada has also been a keynote speaker at numerous events like the Women's Health Expo in Pasadena, The Young Professional Networking Event in Canada, The Lead the Way Educators Conference in Michigan, and The Human Gathering in Malibu.
She most recently had the opportunity to share her expertise at Google's largest conference of the year Cloud Next ‘19, where she worked with tech industry participants and C-Suite executives on Career Confidence, Leadership, and Career Strategy. She was awarded the Chief's Award from the Orange County Sheriff's Department for her work in 2018 and is a two-time finalist for The Emerging Woman-Owned Business Award from Connected Women of Influence. In addition to appearing at the Google Cloud Next ‘19 conference, her company, Rise Up For You has been featured on CBS, Face The Truth with Vivica A. Fox, and Lebanon’s National Prime News Channel, LBC News.
Nada believes that in order to create change in our communities, companies, and households, we must first create change within ourselves.