Even today in the 21st century, there is a particular crisis when it comes to confidence both professionally and personally. Men and women around the world have expressed their frustrations and struggles as they attempt to climb the career ladder or achieve next-level results in their personal and professional lives. With years of coaching men and women on career confidence and leadership strategies, the Rise Up For You Team has recognized the top four challenges for professionals.
- Imposter Syndrome- Not feeling good enough or afraid that you don't bring enough value to the table.
- Self-Promotion- Struggling with the idea of advocating for and asserting yourself when needed for work promotions, networking, and new opportunities.
- Climbing the Career Ladder- Feeling unsure how to climb the ladder and get to the next step in your career often includes feelings of being unseen and unheard.
- Taking Risk- Finding it difficult to take risks at appropriate times, potentially missing out on advances for you and your career.
The great news is confidence can be developed through proven science-based strategies, which means that we can close the confidence gap especially among underrepresented communities in the workforce. Becoming more confident in your professional abilities allows for more productivity, creativity, and diverse leadership.
- CONFIDENCE TOOLBOX FREE PREVIEW
- Welcome- Meet Your Instructor
- Meet Your Instructor-Lauren Sweeney
- Start-Up Kit 2021
- What is Confidence?
- Confidence Quiz
- Overcoming Confidence Challenges
- Fake vs Real Confidence - Which One Do You Have?
- Why You’re Not Taking Action
- Top Challenges for Professional Men and Women
- Confidence Workbook #1
- Avoiding Confidence Crushers
- The Neuroscience Behind Your Thoughts
- The Brain Behind Confidence
- Confidence Wheel
- Rebuilding Your Confidence CORE²
- Maintaining C.O.R.E
- Reverse Engineering
- Breaking Imposter Syndrome
- Mindset Reset
- Self-Advocacy and Celebrating Your Wins
- Achievement Tracker
- How to Project Confidence Externally
- Habits for Sustainable Success
- Small Steps Go a Long Way
- Getting to the C.O.R.E (Nada Lena's Book Ch.4)
- Rise Up For You Confidence Action Workbook
- Additional Confidence Boosters
- FREE Coaching Session