The most successful companies and individuals are the ones that adapt their behaviors and communication around the key elements of Emotional Intelligence (EI). Many experts contend that EI is more important than the Intelligent Quotient (IQ) and actually accounts for 80% of professional success. Workspaces and companies across the nation have now identified EI as a defining factor in company culture, productivity, and increased results.
Join us for this extensive certified training as we dive into the what, why, and how of EI/EQ. You'll walk away with the knowledge, practical strategies, and more to implement personally and pass onto your team. In addition, you will receive a workbook to reference in the future and a certificate of completion.
Seat are limited so walk-ins will not be accepted.
2 - 1 to 1 coaching sessions with one of Rise Up For You's experienced EQ coaches. Sessions will occur before and after the training and involve comprehensive assessments to measure EQ competencies. These are 45-minutes and will be customizable to your needs and challenges.
- Learn the importance of Emotional Intelligence in both personal and professional applications, utilizing actual science-based research and data.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the four quadrants: Self Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Relationship Management.
- Receive practical tools and exercises to immediately implement into each of the four quadrants to better understand yourself, your team, and your future clientele.
- Collaborate on a number of interactive activities with your team, developing a team bond while applying the principles of EQ.
- Discover strategies and tools to influence, impact, and lead others within a professional and workspace environment.
- Learn how to manage and modify emotional behaviors that impact work relationships.
- Learn the benefits of empathy and how it promotes teamwork and positive communication.
- Improve your team's performance-boosting results, profits, and the company culture.
Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
In- Depth Overview
Before we begin...